The currently owned building by Piraeus Bank, was originally built for the Bank of Thrace-Macedonia.
The façade of this building was covered by our owned quarry Eurotravertine as selected by the acknowledged architectural team of Tombazis group several years ago (1991) and is still being acclaimed as the most elegant modern building in Thessaloniki.
The building was developed by the Bank Owners as their headquarters and required at their exterior façade the presence of a luxurious natural travertine material contrasted with a red finished Greek marble.
The highly acknowledged New Acropolis Museum designed by Bernard Tschumi's architectural team applied our owned quarry Black Edessa (Evenos) marble in the circulation pathways of the visitors as well ...VIEW THIS PROJECT
Aristotelous Plaza was re-designed by the French Architect Ernerst Hebrard after the big fire in 1917 and was completed in 1950s. Eurotravertine and Evenos (Edessa) black, both quarry owned materials...VIEW THIS PROJECT
Stellar white marbles was selected for the main lobby of this high-status property. Lincoln Property Co. has purchased 2300 N St. NW in the West End of Washington DC in 2011. Following the terminatio...VIEW THIS PROJECT